The Diocesan Strategic Review Group was established to review our church buildings and consider how they enable the Diocese of Sodor and Man to engage with the Mission of God.
What had been the report of a Diocesan Working Party is now our diocesan strategy and is available to be considered by everybody. It is offered to the whole diocese and our partners with the prayers of the bishop, the Working Party and the Implementation Group that we will work together for the Mission of God in our diocese preparing ourselves for a viable ministry throughout the 21st century by the decisions we take at this time.
There are two documents for reference that have been produced and these can be found and downloaded in PDF and Word formats on the links below:
- The Diocesan Strategy for Church Buildings 2020 (PDF)
- Tool Kit for the Mission Partnership Councils (PDF)
- The Diocesan Strategy for Church Buildings 2020 (Word)
- Tool Kit for the Mission Partnership Councils (Word)
Additional supporting documents can be found on the links below:
- Map of the Castletown Area
- Map of the Douglas Area
- Map of the South Western Area
- Map of the Peel and St John's Area
- Map of the Northern Area
- Buildings Value Paper
Posted 7:00 AM | Permalink
TAGS: Diocesan News