In the Consistory Court of the Diocese of Sodor and Man
Parish of the West Coast
Cathedral Church of St German
NOTICE IS GIVEN that we are applying to the Consistory Court of the diocese for permission to carry out the following:
(Describe the works or other proposals in the same way as in the faculty application)
Re-ordering as per Architect’s Design Statement, including:
- Internal modifications to provide new toilet/kitchen facilities and a multifunctional space within the main body of the building
- Installation of new floor finishes incorporating underfloor heating but excluding the proposed inscriptions (see Form 2 Notification of Advice 2020/15 attached).
- Installation of mezzanine floor, Columbarium (Life Treasury) and ‘Conservation’ rooflights to the North Vestry.
- Provision of external screening to storage areas.
Copies of the relevant plans and documents may be examined at The Deanery, Albany Road, Peel, Isle of Man, IM5 1JS
(If changes to a church are proposed a copy of the application and of any designs, plans,
photographs and other documents that were submitted with it must be displayed in the church or at another place where they may be conveniently inspected by the public.)
(Each applicant to give name and office held in block capitals)
l. THE VERY REVD NIGEL GODFREY, DEAN
2.MRS GLENDA (PIP) HANSBURY, CHURCHWARDEN
3.MRS TRACY IRENE WILLIAMS, CHURCHWARDEN
Date 04 August 2020
(Date on which the notice is first displayed)
If you wish to object to any of the works or proposals you should send a letter stating the grounds of your objection to the Diocesan Registrar, Sodor and Man Diocesan Registry, Stamford House, Piccadilly, York YO1 9PP so that your letter reaches the Registrar not later than 3 September 2020 (date 28 days after the date given above).
A letter of objection must include your name and address and state whether
- you live in the parishand/or
- your name is entered on the church electoral roll of the parish
or any other basis on which you have an interest in the matter.