For 2023 Remembrance Sunday is on November 12 and Armistice Day is on Saturday, November 11.
On this special page you will find links to news and information from The Church of England in the Isle of Man to help you mark this year’s time of Remembrance.
Parishes across the Diocese will also have special services taking place during this period that are open to all. You will be welcome to attend even if you don’t normally go to church.
Further online information and resources to help mark the occasion …
- Click here to go ‘A Church Near You’ … the national website where you can find your local church here on the Island and events taking place across the Island so you can participate in services near you.
- If you would rather participate online at this time, you will find links to churches providing livestreams here on a related website to A Church Near You.
- Many open-air Remembrance Sunday services are taking place across the Island. Keep an eye on the local media for the nearest to where you live.
Remembrance reflection and prayer video
Take a moment to watch a special reflection and prayer video from The Church of England …
National Church online service for Remembrance Sunday
The online service for The Church of England will be available from November 12. You can watch it on this page here. Any problems with accessing on this page the service will also be available on The Church of England YouTube channel here.
Resources for all ages
- All age prayer resources for The Church of England are available here
- Helpful Remembrance resources from Churches Together in Britain and Ireland, including an Order of Service, are available here.
- Here is another Church of England Order of Service option in pdf format.
- More resources here for Remembrance from the Church Support Hub
Other useful Remembrance links
- The Royal British Legion
- Remembrance resources produced by The Methodist Church including resources from Armed Forces chaplains