Join Archbishop Stephen Cottrell and panel members to find out more about the emerging vision and strategic priorities for the Church for the next decade.
This is the first in a series of webinars that will explore what it means to be a church that is centred on Jesus Christ and shaped by Jesus Christ – a church that is simpler, humbler, bolder.
This event also offers the opportunity to ask questions about what our strategic priorities mean for you, your church or diocese:
- a church of missionary disciples
- a church which is younger and more diverse
- a church where the mixed ecology of many forms of church are the norm.
We want to engage with as many people as possible through these webinars. Please forward this invitation to your church networks and colleagues.
“Our vision for being a Jesus Christ centred and Jesus Christ shaped Church will help us focus on what truly matters: the Christ like life of prayer; our worship and our service; the proclamation of God’s good purposes for the world; and how all this is fed and nurtured by word and sacrament, and by our own humble acknowledgment of our need of God’s grace, so that, together, we can build a better, more hopeful future.” Archbishop of York, Stephen Cottrell – General Synod, February 2021
- Stephen Cottrell, Archbishop of York
- Emma Parker, Deputy Warden, Cranmer Hall, Durham
- Sanjee Perera, Archbishops’ Adviser on Minority Ethnic Anglican Concerns
- Christian Selvaratnam, Director of the St Hild Centre for Church Planting
Find out more